- Please be punctual. We don't want your little dancer missing a moment of fun.
- Please make sure your child has used the restroom before class.
- Please use quiet voices while in our waiting area. We want our dancers to be able to focus and concentrate on class instruction.
- Please leave the waiting area as you found it. Trash should be placed in proper receptacles, and seats, etc returned to their place.
- All classes except Dancing Together for 2 year olds are drop-off classes. If you wish to stay during your dancer’s class time, we ask that you sit in the waiting area.
- Dancing Together classes are for one adult and one child. We require full participation from parents/caregivers.
- If you are bringing your infant along to class that requires your participation, we ask that you have them in a sling or infant carrier, or car seat/stroller carrier.
- No strollers or street shoes in the dance space, please.
- Annual Tuition is $740, divided into 10 payments of $74. Tuition is due the first class of the month.
- If tuition is not paid by the 15th of the month, a 10% late fee will be added to the month’s tuition.
- Once paid, tuition is non-refundable. Refunds and discounts will not be offered for missed classes.
Make up Policy
- Drop-In make up classes are available for students that have missed class due to illness or emergency. Please inquire about your make up reservation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should Studio One Dance have to cancel class due to inclement weather, emergency, etc., class credit may be applied or make up class scheduled.
- There will be a Visitor’s Day held at the end of each session. We welcome family and friends to observe class and see all the amazing things your little dancers have been learning.
- Due to space restrictions within the studio we would ask that you only bring up to 3 people, including yourself, to watch these special days.