Please be punctual. We don't want your little dancer missing a moment of fun.
Please take your child to the restroom before class.
Please use quiet voices while in our waiting area. We want our dancers to be able to focus and concentrate on class instruction.
Please leave the waiting area as you found it. Trash should be placed in proper receptacles, and seats, etc. returned to their place.
All classes except Dancing Together for 2 year olds are drop off classes. If you wish to stay during your dancer's class time, we ask that you sit in the waiting area.
Dancing Together classes are for one adult and one child. We require full participation from parents/caregivers.
If you are bringing your infant along to class that requires your participation, we ask that you have them in a sling or infant carrier, or car seat/stroller carrier.
No strollers or street shoes in the dance space, please.
Annual Tuition is $760, divided into 10 payments of $76, and is due the first class of the month. Payment by check is preferred. Checks should be written to Studio One Dance.
- A 2.75% convenience fee will be added to all credit/debit card transactions.
- Tuition that is not paid by the 15th of the month will result in a 10% late fee.
- Once paid, tuition is non-refundable. Refunds and discounts will not be offered for missed classes.
MAKE UP POLICY
- Drop in Make Up classes are available for students that have missed a class due to illness or emergency. Maximum of 4 make up classes per Dance Year per child. Classes must be made up during the season that the absence occurred. Please inquire about a make up reservation at email@example.com.
- Should Studio One Dance have to cancel class due to inclement weather, emergency, etc., class credit may be applied or make up class scheduled.
Visitor's Days will be held periodically throughout the Dance Year. We welcome family and friends to observe class and see all the amazing things your little dancers have been learning.
Due to space restrictions within the studio we ask that you only bring up to 3 people, including yourself, to watch these special days.